A couple weeks ago I finally won Molly's scenes and settings. I have been drooling over them ever since I first laid eyes on them. Well, I got a message from the seller the same day I bought and payed that she had sent them out, but unfortunately she sent them parcel post. [img]frown.gif[/img] I have been hopeful all week that they would arrive before the holiday, but with yesterday being the only chance left, I wasn't holding out much hope. But, when I got home from shopping last night, there was a huge package waiting for me!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Oh they are SOOO fabulous! I simply love all the details put into them. The only sad thing now is that I have too much to do today to pull them out and start playing! I think this evening though they will get their first test-drive. My best firend and her daughter are coming over tonight to spend Christmas with me in my new place, so I'll get to see what a 9 year old thinks of them too! Although I think my best friend and I are more excited about it! Anyhoo, I just had to share my happy christmas story!


<font color="red"><font size="6"><marquee>Joyeux Noel tout le monde! </font></font><font color="green"><font size="6"> Merry Christmas everyone!</font></marquee></font>